Monday, August 18, 2008

Sneak Peeks 10 - Bein' a hawt waitress....

In the morning, when I get up for work, I get this: "Hi, Mommy!"



When I come home, the cats get this; "Hi babies!"


Violet says; "Mommy, you really must try the closet rod. It is deee-licious!"


Later on, when B-Dizzle returns from work Vada says; "Mommy, you must really try the Chef today! I think he's a little undercooked, though."


Have I ever told you my thighs are a Vada tent?


These are, in fact, the very thighs which help me get my hands on all this loot....


Now... to find the time to vacuum and comb the carpet....

4 comments:

Galtron said...

Brilliant photos, hot waitress! I never knew your thighs were a tent!

Cara said...

Fantastic post. It made me laugh a few times.

However, I must say:

Your cat was looking pretty ferocious in that first pic. And then biting B-Dizzle!!

What are you feeding them?

Lets change the Pheobe (from Friends) song into:

"Angry cat, angry cat, what are they feeding you?

Angry cat, angry cat, it's not your fault"


*giggles*


x

C.

Daisy said...

Wow, your cats know how to use a camera? That's amazing! :D

And have sharp teeth! Ouch! 8-O

I love the Good morning yawn, photo, by the way. Thanks for the smiles today.

S E E Quine said...

Aarg! Catching up with comments still...

Yes, Galtron, you would never know by looking at me, but my thighs... they are a good tent for a cat!

Oh, and Cara, I feed them Wellness cat food and... human blood! I've actually changed their names to Killer and Bloodfang!

Thank you, Daisy! They are indeed talented and ferocious felines!