Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Got to get a new routine...

` For some reason, I was very troubled today and could do nothing but sit around all tense like and feel crappy and not do anything at all useful. Or even blog. That's right; I was feeling so bad I couldn't blog! Or be on my computer at all, in fact.
` As if this hasn't happened enough during college classes! Only I'm mentioning it now because it's actually unusual and therefore newsworthy.
` I honestly don't know what's bugging me. I don't think it's my sexy waitress job, as that's going well. No idea, really. I'm just so tense I can't stand it, and it's been really hard to even start my day. In fact, it's almost midnight and I still haven't totally started my day.
` Well... at least it's not like a few years back, where every single day was like this for me.

` Whaaaa haaa haaaaaa! Since I feel crappy/currently suck and don't have any cute/weird pictures for you today, you'll have to make do with this little girl who has a little curl, all over her entire body! (Sounds naughty, doesn't it? But it's not. It's sooo adorable!)

` Arrrgh. I'll probably be back tomorrow (which starts in a few minutes). Maybe then I'll somehow be able to start two days at once and be twice as fast? (Arrrgh! I'm burping up stomach acid! Did I just give myself an ulcer?)

` Be back when I'm no longer spewing panic and stomach acid!

9 comments:

Monado said...

When in doubt, go for a walk?

Good luck with the slum landlord. I think that would make me worry. Often I can't sleep - just seem to be rev'd up. I try to go to bed earlier the next day.

Ghost Dansing said...

I am a sick man. ... I am a spiteful man.

I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.

However, I know nothing at all about my disease, and do not know for certain what ails me.

I don't consult a doctor for it, and never have, though I have a respect for medicine and doctors.

Besides, I am extremely superstitious, sufficiently so to respect medicine, anyway (I am well-educated enough not to be superstitious, but I am superstitious).

No, I refuse to consult a doctor from spite. That you probably will not understand. Well, I understand it, though.

Of course, I can't explain who it is precisely that I am mortifying in this case by my spite.....

notes from the unnergrrn

Monado said...

Daisy the cat is sooo cute! I hope your space-cats don't get the idea of ordering pets by mail.

Spoony Quine said...

` Ahh, doing great now! Just got back from Pilchuck!
` Daisy's new pets - the caterpillars - are not quite butterflies yet!
` My cats don't need to have mail-ordered pets; our windows don't have screens!

` Ghost Dansing... you just get weirder and weirder!!!

Ghost Dansing said...

you're post about how miserable you felt reminded me of Feodor Dostoevsky's "Notes from the Underground"..... "I am a sick man...."
matter of context i guess.....

people are strange

Spoony Quine said...

` I love that song!

` Glad to have inspired misery, Ghost!

Ghost Dansing said...

oh..... high quality misery fer sher.... Dostoevsky-quality misery....

by the way i hope you're feeling better..... it looks like you have about a half-dozen different blogs going.....

i settled on this one because it has an interesting title......

Kurt Cobane seemed to be a really miserable person...... he wrote "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

This is Patti Smith doing it.......

Spoony Quine said...

` Actually, there's only three blogs (a half-half-dozen); one for me, one for my mad scientist alter ego (who loves Dr. Horrible), and one for my really weird artwork.

` Kurt Cobain? A guy who committed suicide? Miserable? No!
` I was almost afraid to click that link, though... 'Patti Smith doing it'? Nice, though!
` You know, I knew someone who went to the same church as the pastor who got Kurt Cobain into music....
` Small world!

AngelConradie said...

omg you couldn't even blog!!?!?
i am so glad you recovered...