Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thank you, Alex! Also: Do I have an alter ego, like the guy in Fight Club?

` Good old Alex the bloggin' cat! He's already done a few posts about me... and the time this month when Vada was lost and later found (though missing most of her subcutaneous fat layer).
` Alex now has a new blog! The banner still features the portrait I drew of him. In fact, it looks like this:



` ...No, it's not invisible (though it is click-visible). That's just what happens when I try to post a photo that is hosted on Blogger. Anyway, he even wrote about me again there! What a nice kitty!
` I don't remember promoting his blog before, so I am today!
Check out the post, and look around at his blog - where you will see his banner (and the original portrait)!
` Not many cats can blog, you know. Even Violet can't, and she thinks she's human!


` In other news, this is the so-far unpopular post I put up the other night, in a similar reactionary state as the one today:

6/22, 10:05 pm:

I was checking my emails just now and one was notifying me of this message I got on a website called 'OKCupid'. Weird! Never heard of it... But what's disturbing is that I really did have an account there, with a message....

My Messages

chriscoyne (0%)
Today - 11:27am












* Connection Manager
06/14/2008 - 2:05pm












OkCupid Admin!
06/14/2008 - 2:05pm












Messages 1-3 of 3. First | Previous | Next | Last

How could I have signed up at that time? Last weekend I was a hundred miles or so away from here and did not have internet access the entire time. To be specific, on Saturday the 14th at around 2:05pm I was at an air museum filming a jazz band with really talented choir girls in order to help Lou Ryan and Nathan Lee make money.

Which I'll write about next.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Should I call the FBI?

4 comments:

Monado said...

I think, instead of just sending spam e-mail, they create an account for you... how would you know your password, anyway???? and then send you spam. I think you should complain to them -- if you have an account there. All I get is a login screen. Maybe it's just spam pure & simple. Like those phone calls that tell you you won a contest that you never entered.

Unknown said...

Thnak you for writing about Alex. I shall inform him, if I can find where he is cat napping. If you have a chance, drop by the 1000th Post Party at Nick's Bytes.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

MY hooman telled me you wrutez nice thingies aboutz me. Tankz u, OK?

Spoony Quine said...

` Mona: Nope. Definitely have an account there. I went there and corrected the mistakes on the profile, yet could not delete it!

` Nick; be right over!

` No prob, Alex! I can't actually help it; I duvvs kitties!