Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Doctor Demento! NOOOOOOOO!

` No, he didn't suddenly die or anything, but I just remembered: I got this the other day:

I'm very sorry to inform you that due to legal reasons, all audio
files have been removed from www.TheMadMusicArchive.com.

I hope that you will continue to visit the site, participate in the
discussions, and help promote the artists and the songs, and of
course the Doctor as well.

I'm sure this will be discussed on the site, but I won't be
participating for a little bit, I'm really not up to it right now.

Thanks for being my friends,
Wayne

` ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Well, perhaps there's another, comparable (or not) Dr. Demento Show archive?

` There isn't?

` ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

` Well, I guess that's one less activity to remember to participate in. It's not like most people (like me) can just listen to it on the radio these days...

` *sob* I AM SO SORRY I'VE EVER DARNED YOU!!!

` Will I ever hear his show again?


` Only time will tell. If you like, you can click on the banner above to boost your 'dementia' levels. As for me, I have more of my novel to write.

2 comments:

locomocos said...

do you have to pay to listen to his stuff from his website?

i am sorry!!!

Boo on leagal reasons!!!!!

Spoony Quine said...

` Nope don't have to pay at all.

` Double boo!