Sunday, September 06, 2009

So much has happened, but where the hell have I been?

I've been working on important Lou Ryan Productions stuff, for one thing. By the way, B-Gangsta might have actually gotten his own cooking show. No, I'm not kidding. Also, I'm finally engaged to Lucas. That was a whole story in itself!

I've also been hard at work on The Corrigendopedia. I have my first three pages up so far, each with their own corresponding blog entries about the purpose of the site, the Morristown UFO Hoax, as well as Ever-Fallacious Internet Trivia!

Furthermore, I have more photos on Flickr, as well as another art post!

I'll try to swing by here in a few days to tell you how it's going in Georgia!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Well, congratulations on your engagement, Sarah! :D I'm very happy for you. Congrats to your friend on the cooking show too. I hope you are having a good time on your trip to Georgia. Have a good weekend! :)

Spoony Quine said...

Yup, it was a great time! And the Gangster's cooking show was originally called The Angry Chef... we're thinking more The Urban Chef. And he's bi-lingual, so he can do a Spanish version, too!

Also, he has more catering gigs booked, this time with a paycheck!