Friday, September 28, 2007

My internet is gone!!!

` I don't know where it went or when it will be back, so I'm just posting this (from school) to let you know.

` And Galtron to answer your question 'where did you go', a lot of things have happened, including running around in underwear and high heels and a cape on a mountain, then I was spending most of my time either at school or being sick and resting.
` In fact, I was about to create a post about my movie shoot adventure when my internet went down.
` P.S. I could ask the same of you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Internet can’t disappear! You have too many blogs to write. Besides which, folks mouths are watering to hear (and see) the story about you running around in underwear and high heels and a cape on a mountain.

Spoony Quine said...

` You're right! And luckily, my internet reappeared once again!
` I'll be back with the running around in my underwear story....

AngelConradie said...

i'm so glad you're back... any update on the adventures of Cattain Niyu and Lieutenant Myeer?

Spoony Quine said...

` I do indeed have a preliminary version, though I think what I'm going to do is put a lot of that kind of stuff on my website and make blog posts to advertise it so I don't choke my blog up with so many photo posts an' stuff.

` Website? you ask. What website?

` You'll see!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.