Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hooray! I got another review!

` I don't suck!! No, really... Joe England [right], who does a really neat comic strip called Zebra Girl actually liked my article-thingy about his comic! Granted, the stupid program I used to notify him with told me there was some sort of error and I couldn't send him any messages.
` Or something. I forget.
` In fact, he did get my message, though it took until now, and he wrote me this:

Hey Skippy! Sorry I didn't get back to you on this sooner, but I never got the message notification, or something. Damn email. Anyway I'm reading the article now, and liking what I read. It is flattering and delightful and it doesn't suck to any degree. So thanks! I really appreciate it. You do right by me. And sorry, again, for keeping you waiting.

-Joe

` See? Something I wrote about Joe's comic, which I thought might be kinda dumb, actually got the approval of Joe himself. So maybe I don't suck as much as I thought I did!!
` Woohoo!
` Of course, I wrote him an excited thank-you note. I was like; "REALLY!?! IT DIDN'T SUCK!?!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he's soft and fuzzy to boot!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you.

Spoony Quine said...

` I'd like to scratch behind his ears! ^^