Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Gangsta's cooking show is official!

The English version is called 'The Angry Chef' and the Spanish version is called 'The Urban Chef'! It'll be on some local station, however, and I don't even know what its name has been changed to. Not only does it star Chef Brad, but Lucas will be producing it!

New tires, here I come!

Also, today is my first day of school. Woot!

Oh, and I have a whole butt-load of new photos on Flickr, including my artwork and all my photos back to November 2008! October is next.

YOU WILL CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS! THEY ARE EASY TO ACCESS!

And, at some point, I'll be using them on my photo gallery website, perhaps partway through Fall Quarter. Well! Time to pack a lunch and go to the gym! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I'm late in commenting, Sarah, but best of luck at school this term. I hope it all goes well (and you get some new tires soon too, if you haven't already).

That is exciting news about the cooking show. Sounds like you have lots of good things going on in your life right now. I'm very happy for you. :-)

Connie said...

Sarah, you have some great photos. I really enjoyed the sunsets and moons. I also really liked all the ones of your cats (as I always do, of course!) of the fishes, and of your artwork. You really have some amazing work there in your art.

Hope you have a great weekend! :D

Spoony Quine said...

Rock on! Thanks, Daisy! It's a curse. And it sure is best you commented late, as no one else has yet! ;)
` Oh yes, and tires... we're planning on getting new ones this weekend!