Thursday, August 18, 2005

Notice: Search Bar is functional!

` Yes, if you'd like to look up any subject or name or word on my blog, you can type it into my own personal SEARCH bar - up in the gray thingy at the top left-hand side - and it will actually look for it!
` I didn't realize I needed to register my site with Google first (which took all of ten seconds), but now, instead of functioning as a regular Google engine, it only searches for entries on this site!

` If you don't feel like reading the long block of drivel below, feel free to type in things - even if they're totally random - until it coughs something up!
` It's fun!
` ...And it will get even funner as my blog expands to more bloated proportions.

` UPDATE: I just got an e-mail from Jim of the (now-divided) Medina Writer's Club, bearing solid evidence that someone actually reads my science drivel! I've heard it was true, but I can barely believe my eyes!

Hmm. Women live longer than men. Dietary restriction seems to increase life span. So being a woman who can't cook is the optimum for longevity?
But I'm a guy AND I can cook. Uh-oh! Call the undertaker. Hopefully, I have abnormally long telomere strands, or I think I'm done for.

` Teehee. Me too! Though, I don't know why they don't just post comments directly on my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not cool about what u said about fingers

Anonymous said...

it's ok no prob.