Saturday, May 14, 2005

New Cheese from Just Now

This just in from my inbox. Bill Mumy wrote:

There is indeed a yeah at the end of Please Squeeze My Knees Louise. You just can't hear it. Clever of us, huh?

yeah
Art



Amy Kelly:

Like the dog whistle at the end of "A Day in the Life!!!"

yeah
Amy
    It explains why the dog goes nuts at the end.

On 4/24/05, Robert Haimer
wrote:
inaudible "yeahs" are the best, aren't they???


Do dog whistles really record and play on devices of human hearing range?
Just wondering for NO REASON! Please do not try to view this as an attempt to take over the world!

Spoony-Q



I'd have to get a dog whistle and see, interesting question.

My hypothesis is yes. It will record, and be visible in an audio
editing program if you record as a lossess codec, such as (.flac),
(.mac), (.wav), and others.

My hypothesis is that it may or may not show up in lossy codecs, and if
it does show up, it may be distorted a bit. Lossy codecs are (.ogg),
(.m4a), (.mp3), and others.

I will see if i can get a dog whistle soon and give it a shot hee hee.

Jeff Shippen



Interesting... I think I know what I'm going to be doing for the next few days. Mua ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments: